October 2019 Pranayama at the Beach
A 3 Day Beach Retreat on the Magical Island of Mallorca
✩✩ BREATHE WITH THE SEA ✩✩
A unique and exquisite experience in nature to amplify your vitality to another level with Potent Early Morning Prana beside the Sea. A superb opportunity to enter into a beautiful and blissful meditative space
Dates - Weekend OR Midweek (1 evening & 3 mornings)
WEEKEND RETREAT October 3-6 BOOK
Thurs - Evening Pranayama Talk
Fri-Sun - Early morning beach Pranayama
MIDWEEK RETREAT October 7-10 BOOK
Mon - Evening Pranayama Talk
Tues-Thurs - Early morning beach Pranayama
What you can expect:
- Welcome Pranayama Science Talk and individual consultation to tailor your 'Pranayama Recipe'.
- 3 Mornings of Pranayama Breath & Meditation Practice (90 minutes)whilst greeting the Sun.
- A Prana Pack of written instructions, audio file, PranaMist & ongoing home support.
- A 60 minute immersion meditation to just BE in the beauty of the surroundings. Swim, snorkel, paddle or just simply relax on the beach.
- Optional Reiki Healing on the beach - available by prior booking
- Afternoons are free for you to explore the wonderful Island of Mallorca (see below)
Learning the techniques of Pranayama each day to help:
- Combat daily stress and anxiety
- Greater relaxation and better sleep
- Stimulate the lymphatic system
- Improve brain health through increased oxygen
- Strengthen the immune system through daily toxin removal
- Regulate blood pressure and improve circulation
- Freedom from negative mental conditions such as addictions and depression
Suitable for all, no experience necessary.
Before 1st September £330 BOOK
After 1st September £440
ACCOMMODATION & FLIGHTS NOT INCLUDED (see below)
To book contact Sangeeta [email protected] 07889 497421
How do I get there - For flights check Skyscanner
Where do I stay - For accommodation check Airbnb
More Travel Information? - Check here
What do I need to bring - Yoga Mat, Cushion, Shawl, Water bottle, Tissues, Swim/Snorkel gear, Towel.
What else does the Island of Mallorca have to offer - For Mallorca attractions check here